Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thing#23

Hooray! Its over but there are more questions, always more questions. I learned so much, colors, blogs, feeds, sandbox, wikis. My brain could explode if one more 2.0 comes my way.

Favorites: Probably #18 & #19....I think that they are useful. I liked 19 because you can find great sites that have been pre-reviewed. #18 could be very useful for joint projects. They sort of tied as my favorite. My least favorite is #9, I guess, or anything bloggish. Or possibly #11? I'm not sure that I see the need for #11.

I haven't shared any of the services. My daughter lives in Iowa, my husband is busy and the cats just aren't interested. The cats primarily use the internet for shopping.

I have been thinking about library involvement and I'm not really sure. Its a complicated issue. As in my blog on #15/Librarian 2.0 "what part of this technology should we be implementing"? For the use of staff? For the use of the public? I think that it is an interesting and complicated issue. #13 has been implemented by other libraries and seems to work very well.

No comments: